Basic Instrument Flight Module Course (A)
The aim of the IR (A) module Flying Training Course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to operate aeroplanes under IFR and in IMC. The course consists of two modules, which may be taken separately or combined
The course is scheduled over 2 working weeks as following:
A. 5hrs instrument ground time on FNTP II Simulator.
B. 5hrs instrument flight time on Single Engine Aircraft.
C. Progress test.
Upon completion of the course, the candidate shall be issued a course completion certificate.
Note 1: Instrument flight time means the time during which a pilot is controlling an aircraft in flight solely by reference to instruments.
Note 2: Approximately 15 Minutes extra flight time is required whenever Instrument Flight Training is carried out, which is not included in the course cost and must be additionally paid.
Cessna CE-172s or Diamond DA40 Glass Cockpit Aircraft equipped with Garmin G1000 for SE.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Valid GCAA Private Pilot License with Single Engine Rating
2. Valid Class 1 GCAA medical certificate
The duration of the course is approximately 2 weeks
AED 11,000/- (AED Eleven Thousand Only) + 5% VAT
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. 5 hours of FNTP II (Simulator) Flight Time.
2. 5 hours of Single Engine Flight Training.
3. Progress Test
Full payment of AED 11,000 + 5% VAT is to be paid prior to course start date.
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
- GCAA Medical Examination Fees
- GCAA Licenses Fees
- ELP Test Fees
- Time During the movement of aircraft on the ground
EXTRA FLIGHT TRAINING RATES
The following rates apply only if you require additional training.
- Extra S/E Flight Training Fees AED 1,200 +5% VAT per hour.
- Extra M/E Flight Training Fees AED 2,100 +5% VAT per hour.
- Extra FNPTII Flight Training Fees AED 600 +5% VAT per hour.