Upgrading IR SE to IR ME – Aeroplane (A)
We offer this program for the pilots who like to upgrade their IR Single Engine to IR Multi Engine.
Diamond DA42 Glass Cockpit Aircraft equipped with Garmin G1000.
The course is scheduled approximately over 2 working weeks in flight school as follow:
Phase 1: Flight Simulator Training (FNPTII DA42) (3hrs).
Phase 2: Multi Engine Flight Training (3hrs) followed by 1.5hr skill test
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Valid GCAA Private Pilot License or Commercial Pilot License with Single Engine Instrument Rating
2. Multi Engine Rating
3. Valid Class 1 GCAA Medical Certificate
The duration of the course is approximately 2 weeks
AED 12,000/- (AED Twelve Thousand Only),The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally.
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. Flight Training total of 6 hours ( 3hrs simulator and 3hrs actual aircraft)
2. 1.5hr skill test
Full payment of AED 12,000 is to be paid prior to course start date.
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
1. GCAA Medical Examination Certificate.
2. GCAA Licenses Application.
3. ELP Test.
4. Designated Examiners’ fees for Skill Tests.
EXTRA FLIGHT TRAINING RATES
The following rates apply only if you required additional training.
- Extra M/E Flight Training Fees AED 2,100 per hour
- Extra FNPTII Flight Training Fees AED 600 per hour