Instrument Rating Instructor (A)
The privileges of an IRI are to instruct for the issue, revalidation and renewal of an IR on the appropriate aircraft category.
Diamond DA40 or Cessna-172s Glass Cockpit Aircraft equipped with Garmin G1000.
The course is divided between theoretical knowledge instructions and flight training as following:
Phase 1: 2 days Theoretical Knowledge Instruction (10hrs) of Instrument Technical Theoretical Knowledge Instructions
Phase 2: 5 days Flight training on FPNT II (5hrs).
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Valid UAE GCAA Commercial Pilot License/IR or an Airline Transport Pilot with an airplane category, Single engine land class rating.
2. GCAA Flight Instructor Rating with an Airplane Category Rating and a Single – Engine Class Rating.
3. Have completed at least 800 hours of flight time under IFR, of which at least 400 hours shall be in aeroplane.
4. Valid Class (1) GCAA Medical Certificate.
The duration of the course is approximately 7 working days
AED 10,000/- (AED Ten thousand only), The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. Training Materials.
2. Theoretical Knowledge Instructions (10hrs).
3. Flight Training (5hrs).
Full amount of the fees is to be paid prior to start the course.
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
- GCAA Medical Examination Fees
- GCAA Licenses Fees
- ELP Test Fees
- Designated Examiners’ Fees
EXTRA FLIGHT TRAINING RATES
The following rates apply only if you require additional training.
- Extra FNPTII flight training fees AED 600 per hour