Night Qualification (A)
The privileges of Night Qualification are to be exercised in VFR conditions at night
Diamond DA4, Cessna 172 Glass Cockpit Aircraft equipped with Garmin G1000 or Cessna172 (Conventional).
The course is divided between theoretical knowledge instructions and flight training as follow:
Phase 1: Day 1 Theoretical Knowledge Instruction (5hrs)
Phase 2: Days 2 to 5 Flight Training (5hrs Single Engine).
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Valid GCAA Private Pilot License
2. Valid GCAA Medical Certificate
The duration of the course is approximately 1 week
AED 7,000 - (AED Seven Thousand Only) ,The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally.
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. Theoretical Knowledge (5hrs).
2. Flight Training (5hrs Single Engine).
Full payment of AED 7,000 is to be paid prior to course start date
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
- GCAA Medical Examination Fees
- GCAA Licenses Fees
- ELP Test Fees
EXTRA FLIGHT TRAINING RATES
The following rates apply only if you require additional training.
- Extra S/E Flight Training fees AED 1,200 per hour
- Extra FNPTII Flight Training fees AED 600 per hour