Multi Crew Cooperation Course (A)
Multi-Crew Cooperation Course (MCC) gives the students realistic training in operating a multi-pilot, multi-engine airplane under IFR conditions. The objectives of the course are optimum decision making, communication, and diversion of tasks and use of checklists, mutual supervision, teamwork and support, throughout all phases of flight under normal, abnormal and emergency conditions. The training emphasizes the development of non-technical skills applicable to working in a Multi-Crew environment.
The course is scheduled over 10 working days divided between Theoretical knowledge and flight training instruction as follow:
Phase 1: Days 1 to 5 Theoretical Knowledge Instruction (25hrs).
Phase 2: Days 6 to 10 Practical Instruction and flight training in MCC simulator (20hrs).
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. ICAO Contracting State ATPL (A) with a Multi-Engine Rating
2. ICAO Contracting State CPL (A) with an Instrument Rating and a Multi-Engine Rating
3. ICAO Contracting State state PPL (A) with an Instrument Rating and a Multi-Engine Rating and should have a total flight of at least 100 hours out of which 50 hours must be PIC time.
The duration of the course is approximately 10 working days
AED 20,000/- (AED Twenty Thousand Only), The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. Training material.
2. Theoretical Knowledge (25hrs)
3. Practical Instructions and flight training (20hrs).
Full payment of AED 20,000 is to be paid prior to course start date.
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
- GCAA Medical Examination Fees
- GCAA Licenses Fees
- ELP Test Fees
EXTRA FLIGHT TRAINING RATES
The following rates apply only if you required additional training.
- Extra MCC simulator flight training fees AED 900 per hour