Class Rating Instructor (A)
The issue, revalidation or renewal of a class or type rating for non-complex non-high performance single-pilot aeroplanes, when the privileges sought by the applicant are to fly in single-pilot operations.
Cessna 172s or Diamond 40 for Single Engine and Diamond DA42 Glass Cockpit Aircraft equipped with Garmin G1000 for Multi Engine.
The course is divided between theoretical knowledge instructions and flight training as following:
Phase 1: Week 1 Technical Theoretical Knowledge Instruction (25hrs)
Phase 2:Weeks 2 to 4 Flight Training (5hrs for Multi Engine but 3hrs for Single Engine)
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Valid UAE GCAA Commercial Pilot Licence/IR or an Airline Transport Pilot with an airplane category, multi-engine land class rating.
2. GCAA Flight instructor rating with an airplane category rating and a single – engine class rating
3. An applicant for a CRI certificate shall have completed at least:
a. For Multi-Engine aeroplanes:
(1) 500 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes;
(2) 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane;
b. For Single-Engine aeroplanes:
(1) 300 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes;
(2) 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane.
4. Valid GCAA Medical Certificate.
The duration of the course is approximately 4 weeks
1. For Multi Engine:-
a- AED 18,000- (AED Eighteen Thousand Only) with 25hrs technical training only, The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally
2. For Single Engine :-
a- AED 10,000- (AED Eight Thousand Only) with 25hrs technical training only, The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. All Books and Training Materials.
2. Theoretical Knowledge (25hrs).
3. Flight Training (5hrs for Multi Engine but 3hrs for Single Engine).
4. Skill Test Hours (1.5hrs).
The whole amount of fees is to be paid prior to start the course.
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
1. GCAA Medical Examination Fees
2. GCAA Licenses Fees
3. ELP Test Fees
4. Designated Examiners’ Fees