Robinson 44 Type Rating (H)
THE AIM OF THE COURSE
The aim of the course is to train the pilots to the level of the practical flying proficiency and theoretical knowledge base necessary for the issuance of a Type Rating on Robinson R44.
The course is scheduled over 3 weeks divided between theoretical knowledge instructions and flight training as following:
Phase 1: Week 1 Theoretical Knowledge instructions (24hrs) The R 44 Technical Training and Standard Operating Procedures will be covered in detail during the ground school following by an internal Examination by FujAA.
Phase 2: Weeks 2 to 3 Robinson 44 Flight Training-8.5hrs, followed by Skill Test-1.5hrs.
The duration of the course is approximately 3 weeks
AED 30,000/- (AED Thirty Thousand Only),the Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally.
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. Training Materials
2. Theoretical Knowledge Instructions (24hrs)
3. Flight Training (8.5hrs) on R-44 Helicopter
4. Skill Test (1.5hrs)
1. First installment of AED 15,000 payable prior to course start date.
2. The remaining amount of AED 15,000 payable prior to flight training start.
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Valid GCAA License (H) with Single Engine Rating
2. Valid GCAA Medical Certificate
3. UAE Valid Residence Visa
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
- GCAA Medical Examination Fees
- GCAA Licenses Fees
- ELP Test Fees
- Designated Examiners’ Fees