Private Pilot License (H)
The PPL (H) Training Program provides appropriate theoretical knowledge and flight instruction to students in preparation for their respective General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) examinations and practical skill test for the issue of Private Pilot License for Helicopters PPL (H) in accordance with FCL regulations.
The course is scheduled over 30 working weeks divided between theoretical knowledge instructions and flight training as following:
Phase 1: weeks 1 to 7 Theoretical Knowledge Instruction (154 hours) including ten Internal and nine GCAA exams in the following subject:
1- Aircraft general Knowledge
2- Aviation Law
4- Human Performance & Limitations
7- Flight Planning and Performance
8- Principles of Flight
9- Operational Procedures
10- Type technical ( Internal exam only)
Phase 2: Weeks 8 to 30 Flight training which consists of two phases of training (45 hours) as following:
• Phase 1: 22.5 hours
• Phase 2: 22.5 hours
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Applicants must be at least 17 years of age.
2. A valid GCAA class 2 Medical Certificate .
1. Applicants must have one of the following levels at English language:-
a- Minimum 4.5 in IELETS( in each skill level)
b- Minimum of 60% in TOEFEL
c- Minimum of 50% at FujAA exam center.
The duration of the course is approximately 30 weeks
AED 82,000/- (AED. Eighty Two Thousand Only) ,the Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally.
COURSE FEES INCLUDE
1. All Books and Training Materials.
2. Theoretical Knowledge (154hrs).
3. Single Engine (R44) Flight Training (45hrs).
4. Uniform – 2 sets.
5. GCAA exam fees (one attempt for each subject).
1. First installment of AED 22,000 + UAE VAT payable prior to course start date.
2. The remaining amount (AED 60,000 will be paid in the three equal installments of AED 20,000 each in the succeeding months (3X20,000) +UAE VAT
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
1. GCAA Medical Examination Certificate.
2. GCAA Licenses Application.
3. Skill test flying hours
4. ELP Test.
5. Designated Examiners’ for Skill Tests.
6. GCAA exam fees for any failed subject.
7. Internal exams for any failed subject beyond two attempts.
EXTRA FLIGHT TRAINING RATES
The following rates apply only if you required additional training.
• Extra S/E Flight Training Fees AED 1,800 per hour