Cessna 208 Caravan Class Rating
THE AIM OF THE COURSE
The aim of the course is to train the pilots to the level of the practical flying proficiency and theoretical knowledge base necessary for the issuance of a Class Rating on Cessna 208 (Caravan).
The course is scheduled over 2 weeks divided between theoretical knowledge instruction and flight training as follow:
Phase 1: Week 1 Theoretical Knowledge instructions (24hrs) The Cessna 208 Technical Training and Standard Operating Procedures will be covered in detail during the theoretical part followed by an internal Examination by FUJAA.
Phase 2: Weeks 2 Cessna 208 Flight Training (8.5hrs) Followed by Skill Test (1.5hrs).
Cessna 208 (Caravan)
The duration of the course is approximately 4 weeks.
AED 50,000/- (AED Fifty Thousand Only)
The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. Training Materials
2. Theoretical Knowledge (24hrs)
3. Cessna 208 Flight Training (10hrs)
1. First installment of AED 25,000 payable prior to course start date.
2. The remaining amount AED 25,000 payable prior to flight training start.
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Valid GCAA License with Single Engine Rating
2. Valid GCAA Medical Certificate
3. 200 hours of Total Flying Experience, of which 70 hours as PIC on aeroplanes
4. Passed the ATPL(A) Theoretical Knowledge Examinations or hold a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of a Course for Additional Theoretical Knowledge undertaken at an ATO
5. UAE Valid Residence Visa
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
- GCAA Medical Examination Fees
- GCAA Licenses Fees
- ELP Test Fees
- Designated Examiners’ Fees