Multi Engine Class Rating (A)
The privileges of the holder of a class or type rating are to act as pilot on the class or type of aircraft specified in the rating.
Diamond DA42 Glass Cockpit Aircraft equipped with Garmin G1000.
The course is scheduled approximately over 6 working weeks divided between theoretical knowledge instructions and flight training as following:
Phase 1: 2 days Theoretical Knowledge Instruction (8.5hrs).
Phase 2: Flight training (9.5hrs): Consists of two phases of training as follow:
Phase 1: Flight Simulator Training (3hrs).
Phase 2: Multi Engine Flight Training (6hrs) Followed by Skill Test (1.5hrs).
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Valid GCAA Private Pilot License as minimum.
2. Valid Class 1 GCAA Medical Certificate.
The duration of the course is approximately 2 weeks
AED 32,000 - (AED Thirty Two Thousand Only) ,The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally.
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. Training Materials.
2. Theoretical Knowledge (8:30hrs).
3. Flight Training (9hrs).
4. Skill test flying hours (1.5hrs).
1. First installment of AED 16,000 is to be paid prior to course start date.
2. Second installment of AED 16,000 is to be paid prior to start of flight training.
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
- GCAA Medical Examination Fees
- GCAA Licenses Fees
- ELP Test Fees
- Designated Examiners’ Fees