Private Pilot License (A)
The PPL (A) Training Program provides appropriate theoretical knowledge and flight instruction to students in preparation for their respective General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) examinations and practical skill test for the issue of Private Pilot License for Aeroplanes PPL (A) in accordance with GCAA FCL regulations.
The course is scheduled on 29 working weeks divided between ground school and flight school as following:
Phase 1: weeks 1 to 6 theoretical knowledge instruction (143 hours) including nine internal and GCAA exams in the following subject:
1- Aircraft general Knowledge
2- Aviation Law
4- Human Performance & Limitations
7- Flight Planning and Performance
8- Principles of Flight
9- Operational Procedures
Note: Aircraft Type Technical Training (Internal exam only)
Phase 2: weeks 7 to 29 flight training-45hrs
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Applicants must be at least 17 years of age.
2. A valid class 2 GCAA medical certificate.
3. Applicants must have one of the following levels at English language:-
a- Minimum 4.5 in IELETS( in each skill level)
b- Minimum of 60% in TOEFEL
c- Minimum of 50% at FujAA exam center.
1. Applicants must be 16 years of age to go solo flight
2. Applicants must be 17 years of age to issue the license
The duration of the course is approximately 29 weeks
AED 77,000/- (AED Seventy Seven Thousand Only) ,The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally.
COURSE FEES INCLUDE:
1. All Books and Training Materials.
2. Theoretical Knowledge (143hrs).
3. Single Engine Flight Training (45hrs).
4. Uniform – 2 sets.
5. GCAA exam fees (one attempt for each subject
1. First installment of AED 17,000 is to be paid prior to course start date.
2. The remaining amount (AED 60,000 is to be paid in four equal installment of AED 15,000 in the succeeding months (4X15,000).
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
1. GCAA Medical Examination Certificate.
2. GCAA Licenses Application.
3. Skill Test Flying Hours
4. ELP Test
5. Designated Examiners’ for Skill Tests.
6. GCAA exam fees for any failed subject.
EXTRA FLIGHT TRAINING RATES
The following rates apply only if you require additional training.
• Extra S/E flight training fees AED 1,200 per hour