Flight Instructor Rating (A)
To obtain the knowledge, skill and aeronautical experience necessary to meet the requirements for a Flight Instructor Certificate with an airplane category rating and a single-engine land class rating.
The course is scheduled over 17 working weeks divided between ground school and flight school as following:
Phase 1: Weeks 1 to 5 Theoretical Knowledge Training (125hrs)
a. 25hrs of Teaching and Learning Instructions
b. 100hrs of Theoretical Knowledge Instructions including progress test.
Phase 2: Weeks 6 to 17 Flight instruction in flight school flying syllabus consists of two phases of training as following:
Phase 1: Flight Simulator Training (FNPTII DA42) (5hrs)
Phase 2: Single Engine Flight Training (25hrs)
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE ENROLLMENT
1. Valid UAE GCAA Commercial Pilot License/IR
2. Valid GCAA Medical Certificate
3. Have received at least 10 hours of Instrument Flight Instruction on the appropriate aircraft category, of which not more than 5 hours may be instrument ground time in an FSTD
4. Have completed 20 hours of VFR Cross-Country Flight on the appropriate aircraft category as PIC
5. Additionally, for the FI(A):
a. hold at least a CPL(A); or
b. hold at least a PPL(A) and have:
(i) Met the requirements for CPL Theoretical Knowledge.
(ii) Completed at least 200 hours of flight time on aeroplanes.
6. Completed at least 30 hours on Single-Engine piston powered aeroplanes of which at least 5 hours shall have been completed during the six months preceding the pre-entry flight test set out at FCL.930.FI(A)
7. Applicants for the FI certificate shall have passed a specific pre-entry flight test with an FI qualified in accordance with FCL.905.FI (i) within the 6 months preceding the start of the course, to assess their ability to undertake the course. This pre-entry flight test shall be based on the proficiency check for class and type ratings as set out in Appendix 9 to this regulation.
AED 55,000/- (AED Fifty Five Thousand Only), The Fees are exclusive of UAE-VAT which will be charged additionally
COURSE FEES INCLUDES
AED 55,000/- (AED Fifty Five Thousand Only)
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:
1. All Books and Training Materials
2. Theoretical Knowledge Training (125hrs)
3. Flight Training (30hrs).
4. Uniform – 2 sets.
1. First installment of AED 15,000 payable prior to course start date.
2. The remaining amount AED 40,000 will be paid in two equal installment of AED 20,000 in the succeeding months (2X20,000)
1. The costs stated above are minimum rates and it may vary depending upon each individual’s capability of learning. The duration of the course also depends upon the attendance of the student, weather conditions and the various maintenance requirements for the aircraft.
2. All Payments are Non Refundable.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
1. GCAA Medical Examination Fees
2. GCAA Licenses Fees
3. Skill Test Flying Hours
4. ELP Test Fees
5. Designated Examiners’ Fees
6. Internal exam for the Failed Subject beyond Two Attempts